The Adoption Information Center of Illinois is the state’s adoption exchange, an organization that helps connect waiting children with potential adoptive families. Established in 1981, we provide interested families with basic foster care information and a wide variety of resources to facilitate the adoption process.
The Adoption Information Center of Illinois serves potential adoptive and foster families by answering their questions. We provide additional services to families interested in adopting waiting children by:
* referring them to agencies that can serve their needs; and
* staying in touch to ensure that the licensing process moves forward.
We help licensed families who are seeking to adopt by:
* maintaining a website with photos and descriptions of waiting children;
* matching families with waiting children through a computerized database matching program;
* following up with families’ inquiries about waiting children; and
* staying in touch with families until the adoption process is completed.
If you would like to learn more about adoption and foster care in Illinois, please call our toll-free information line or visit our website today!
Category: Adoption Agencies and Services|Child Care
Reviews of Adoption Information Center Of Illinois
Rate & Review This Business on
0 / 100
What's thisThis will be displayed next to your review.0 / 30
0 / 100
please try again
the words above:Enter
the numbers you hear:
Success: Review has been submitted! To manage reviews, please Sign Up
Serving: Mount Vernon Area IL (Metro), South IL (Metro), Metro East IL (Metro), Springfield IL (Metro), Chicago Consumer IL (Metro), Peoria Tri County IL (Metro), Greater Will IL (Metro), Chicago IL, Fox Valley IL (Metro), Champaign IL (Metro), Rockford IL (Metro)